The Steinbergs of Scarsdale NY
and the Weiss’s of Tampa Bay, FL
Imagine their terror as they were roasted alive. “Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.”
Louis-Ferdinand Céline was the pen name of Louis Ferdinand Auguste Destouches a French novelist, pamphleteer and physician. He developed a new style of writing that modernized French literature.
Here is his online book, Trifles for a MASSACRE:
Read the book. No mere review, however favorable, can do it the slightest justice. My thanks to fuhrerious88 for finding this and posting it.
I am not here to put Mein Kamp (My Struggle) on a messianic religious text pedestal from the Esoteric Hitlerist perspective, I am here to give an objective review and analysis of the philosophical worldview (free of from the bigoted and distorted scrutiny that has been wrongly concocted of Hitler due to the inevitable status quo of the loss of the Axis during WWII) of arguably one of the greatest minds of the twentieth century and regarded by Post-WWII Fascist thinker Francis Parker Yockey as “the hero of the Second World War”. Adolf Hitler was a very intuitive patriot who saw his country diminishing into ashes through the Jewish Marxist’s usurping of the proletariat working class in Germany and the fall of the second Reich in favor of the Jewish-influenced Weimar Republic. Nobody had proposed an adequate pragmatic solution to the Marxist Question, with the bourgeois conservative circles…
View original post 1,831 more words
Jew roots have been dragging us down for centuries. Extracting ourselves will mean , for some, giving up everything we believe in and starting anew.
by Kevin Alfred Strom
1. The claim that Jews are an “oppressed people,”
2. The claim that the Jews are an especially holy or sacred people,
3. The claim that some biological or behavioral minority (excluding Whites, of course) is being “oppressed” by Whites, especially Whites with traditional values,
4. The promotion of cult-like or abstruse belief systems led by Jewish “intellectuals,” and
5. Attacks on the latest enemy who is being demonized and dehumanized, often a a pro-White person or institution, or a leader of a country against which the Jewish establishment wants the United States to make war.