My thanks & duty to all those who continue to publish the truth, where ever they may find it.
by Friedrich Christian, Prince of Schaumburg-Lippe
Written in 1977. Published: Kritik: Die Stimme des Volkes, Issue 86;
Nordwind-Verlag © 1994.
Translated by Victor Diodon and published here by kind permission of the copyright owner.
Translation © 1998 by The Scriptorium.
- The masses readily become a hangman…
- The „dictator“
- The fatal lack of understanding of human nature
- „Denazification Certificate trade“and self-deception
- The system of slander
- Slander: psychological genocide!
- Art, culture and social innovations
- The eternal ethical laws of nature
- A word to the slanderers themselves
Part 1 – Introduction
The American sociologist Robert S. Lynd said: „It is easier to believe a lie one has heard a hundred times than a truth one has never heard before.“
Since the beginning of this century, one campaign of lies after the other has been aimed at us Germans. No matter how often the great many untruths were…
View original post 24,253 more words