Jew roots have been dragging us down for centuries. Extracting ourselves will mean , for some, giving up everything we believe in and starting anew.
by Kevin Alfred Strom
1. The claim that Jews are an “oppressed people,”
2. The claim that the Jews are an especially holy or sacred people,
3. The claim that some biological or behavioral minority (excluding Whites, of course) is being “oppressed” by Whites, especially Whites with traditional values,
4. The promotion of cult-like or abstruse belief systems led by Jewish “intellectuals,” and
5. Attacks on the latest enemy who is being demonized and dehumanized, often a a pro-White person or institution, or a leader of a country against which the Jewish establishment wants the United States to make war.